E.FM

Radio

I am really saddened by this. You were one of my best friends and we had never personally met. Ive known you since my early 20s. I know we hadnt spoken for awhile but for some reason I came across Ladies Night by Kool and the Gang and immediately thought of you and wanted to see how you were doing. Im going to miss you Kat & The Gang. Im gonna miss the stories you always shared with me about Kool & The Gang and your insight on that whole era of music. You were always positive and always had words of encouragement for me. It was a joy being able to take you back to the old school with my music collection. You used to always say "HEY JAM MAN! what do you have for me today!" lol. It was truly an honor knowing Cathy. She was a mother figure to me, and I will always remember her and be thankful for her friendship. I am really going to miss you lady. My condolences go out to her family and friends. #GoneButNeverForgotten.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear this!

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Spotlight On Ron Cuzner updated their profile
Sep 17

♪♫♪...My Podomatic

I Had A Nightmare

itunes pic
Don Hollinger

Rainy Day

itunes pic
(Gary Lionelli-Made In America)

Musical Massage

itunes pic
Leon Ware

Icarus

itunes pic
Straight Ahead | Body & Soul (1993)

Optimistic

itunes pic
Straight Ahead ...featuring a fantastic solo by Regina Carter.

♪♫♪...Today In The News

The U.S. Navy Just Parked a Guided-Missile Submarine Right Near North Korea

The U.S. Navy Just Parked a Guided-Missile Submarine Right Near North Korea As tensions with North Korea continue to rise, the United States continues to bring more long-range precision striking power into the region. On October 13, USS Michigan (SSGN 727)—an Ohio-class guided-missile submarine—pulled into a South Korean naval base in the port city of Busan. While the U.S. Pacific Command states that Michigan’s visit to the Republic of Korea (ROK) was long planned, the message to North Korea is clear—the United States will stand by Seoul if Pyongyang makes any aggressive moves.

Republicans 'worried losing House of Representatives could spell impeachment for Trump'

Republicans 'worried losing House of Representatives could spell impeachment for Trump' Republicans are reportedly concerned that Donald Trump could be impeached if they lose control of the House of Representatives. While chances were once slim that Democrats would retake the House in 2018, Mr Trump’s feuds with members of his own party and his lack of major legislative wins have made the possibility more likely. Democrats need a net gain of 24 seats in the 2018 midterm elections to have a majority in the 435-member House.

Freed Taliban Prisoner Thought Trump Presidency Couldn't Be Real

Freed Taliban Prisoner Thought Trump Presidency Couldn't Be Real Joshua Boyle, the Canadian citizen who spent five years as a prisoner of the Taliban, didn’t believe his captors when they told him who the new United Sates president was.

Tamika Mallory Says She Was Kicked Off An American Airlines Flight

Tamika Mallory Says She Was Kicked Off An American Airlines Flight Activist Tamika D. Mallory said Sunday that she was unfairly kicked off of an American Airlines flight over a seating dispute.

Pink Gets Real About Her Sometimes-Sexless Marriage

Pink Gets Real About Her Sometimes-Sexless Marriage Raise your glass to Pink for getting real about the realities of monogamy.

Videos

• Add Videos

The Best Music From The Past .. Present .. And Into The Future ♪♫♪

© 2017   Created by Edie2k2.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service