1. Exhale (Shoop Shoop) - Whitney Houston
2. Why Does It Hurt So Bad - Whitney Houston
3. Let It Flow - Toni Braxton
4. It Hurts Like Hell - Aretha Franklin
5. Sittin' up in My Room - Brandy
6. This Is How It Works - TLC
7. Not Gon' Cry - Mary J. Blige
8. My Funny Valentine - Chaka Khan
9. And I Gave My Love to You - Sonja Marie
10. All Night Long - SWV
11. Wey U - Chante Moore
12. My Love, Sweet Love - Patti LaBelle
13. Kissing You - Faith Evans
14. Love Will Be Waiting at Home - For Real
15. How Could You Call Her Baby - Shanna
16. Count on Me - Whitney Houston/Cece Winans
I never really listened to the cd, One of my brothers ask me to do him the Waiting to Exhale sound track cd just last week, I just did it over the week-end so I got the chance to listen to it. Yea there are a lot of hits, so of cause I made one for me
The Baltimore police detective who was fatally shot in the line of duty last week was scheduled to testify in a federal case against officers indicted earlier this year, the Baltimore Police Department confirmed Wednesday.
Andrea Bernstein talks with Rachel Maddow about the problems the Trump family has had with the Trump SoHo Hotel and today's news that the owner has paid the Trump's to exit the contract early, as the Trump name is seen as damaging to business.
Anita Hill said former Vice President Joe Biden’s recent apology for his handling of her 1991 Senate testimony against then-Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas is “not enough” to make up for his failure at the time “to show leadership on this issue on behalf of women’s equality.”
The profound and fundamental changes currently being made to the internet are being done partly on the basis of hundreds of thousands of fake people, according to New York's attorney general. This week, the Federal Communications Commission announced that it would repeal Obama-era protections that guaranteed net neutrality. Campaigners say that the move would allow internet companies to force people to pay for access to specific websites, for instance, or charge a fee if they want to download things at any speed.
President Donald Trump is reportedly leaning toward tapping an academic for the No. 2 position at the U.S. Census Bureau, a decision that has alarmed advocates who say the pick lacks adequate management experience for a massive operational role and has political views that would undermine the credibility of the agency.