E.FM

Radio

KnightD12's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

""

KnightD12 replied Mar 17, 2015 to ‘Blurred Lines’ Jury Orders Pharrell, Robin Thicke to Pay $7.3 Million to Marvin Gaye Family

3 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by KnightD12

"This is an old one. Is that a process Teddy has or is that a WIG? lol Be for Real ..…"

KnightD12 replied Sep 17, 2013 to LIVE, IN CONCERT....TONIGHT ONLY!!! 5pm!!

15 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Edie2k2

"Stephanie Mills from Sinbad`s Summer Jam 1999   "

KnightD12 replied Sep 17, 2013 to LIVE, IN CONCERT....TONIGHT ONLY!!! 5pm!!

15 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Edie2k2

"Yeah Edie, It`s too bad he had such a self destructive personality or he could still…"

KnightD12 replied May 19, 2012 to LIVE, IN CONCERT....TONIGHT ONLY!!! 5pm!!

15 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Edie2k2

"Yall posting some great concerts up in here! Here is one i like. David, Eddie and De…"

KnightD12 replied May 15, 2012 to LIVE, IN CONCERT....TONIGHT ONLY!!! 5pm!!

15 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Edie2k2

"Good one!"

KnightD12 replied May 14, 2012 to Damn this is a BAAAAAAD slow cut

2 May 18, 2012
Reply by Old School C

"Your contributions welcomed. All types of live performances. Lets see what you got.…"

KnightD12 replied Apr 23, 2012 to LIVE, IN CONCERT....TONIGHT ONLY!!! 5pm!!

15 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Edie2k2

"You have a job where they play music??? I neva had one of those. haha"

KnightD12 replied Jun 16, 2010 to They Play This At My Job......Way Too Much LOL

3 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by KnightD12

"I used to love this show. Especially when 'The Dancing Machine' did his thang. lol"

KnightD12 replied May 26, 2010 to Gene Gene The Dancing Machine!!!!

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by Old School C

"I love a band with a good strong horn section. The bass line in this reminds me of '…"

KnightD12 replied Mar 22, 2010 to The Whole Darn Family - Seven Minutes Of Funk (1976)

5 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Shelley "SoleMann" King

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

E ♪♫♪ posted songs
Nov 3
Edie2k2 left a comment for Old School C
Nov 2
Old School C left a comment for Edie2k2
Nov 1
Edie2k2 left a comment for Old School C
Oct 31
Old School C left a comment for Edie2k2
Oct 28
Old School C posted songs
Oct 27
Spotlight On Ron Cuzner updated their profile
Sep 17

♪♫♪...My Podomatic

I Had A Nightmare

itunes pic
Don Hollinger

Rainy Day

itunes pic
(Gary Lionelli-Made In America)

Musical Massage

itunes pic
Leon Ware

Icarus

itunes pic
Straight Ahead | Body & Soul (1993)

Optimistic

itunes pic
Straight Ahead ...featuring a fantastic solo by Regina Carter.

♪♫♪...Today In The News

Rescuers battle waves, wind in hunt for missing Argentine sub

Rescuers battle waves, wind in hunt for missing Argentine sub A multinational armada of aircraft and vessels battled high winds and giant waves Sunday as they intensified their search for a missing Argentine submarine, after attempted distress calls raised hopes the 44 crew members may still be alive. There has been no contact with the ARA San Juan, a German-built diesel-electric sub, since early Wednesday. "The effort has tripled," Argentina's navy spokesman Enrique Balbi told reporters Sunday of rescue efforts, adding that no theory had yet been ruled out at to what happened to the vessel.

World Toilet Day

World Toilet Day World Toilet Day is about inspiring action to tackle the global sanitation crisis. Today, 4.5 billion people live without a household toilet that safely disposes of their waste.

Americans aged 18-34 most likely to oppose assault weapons ban, poll finds

Americans aged 18-34 most likely to oppose assault weapons ban, poll finds The previous national federal ban on assault weapons lapsed more than a decade ago, and Congress has not renewed it. Resistance to a ban on military-style assault weapons is strongest among millennials, according to a new Quinnipiac poll released this week. It’s a finding that experts said might be driven by the popularity of first-person shooter video games such as Call of Duty and the increasing prominence of military-style guns in the consumer market.

The FAA Can't Stop People From Throwing Live Turkeys Out Of Planes

The FAA Can't Stop People From Throwing Live Turkeys Out Of Planes The Federal Aviation Administration has found no violations with an infamous Arkansas event that involves dropping live turkeys from a plane ― but that may be because no one ever thought they’d need a rule about that.

Man Accidentally Shoots Self, Wife During Gun Safety Discussion

Man Accidentally Shoots Self, Wife During Gun Safety Discussion A Tennessee man accidentally shot himself and his wife Thursday during a discussion at their church about gun safety concerns.

Videos

• Add Videos

The Best Music From The Past .. Present .. And Into The Future ♪♫♪

© 2017   Created by Edie2k2.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service