E.FM

Radio

Can some one please tell me why we don't have a Dusties radio station here in Chicago? And what can we do to get one started. Call me at 773-675-2400.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't know that. I would say it's the Clear Channel Conglomerate who could care less about Dusties. I thought Herb Kent was doing Dusties although I know he's getting up there in age. We need to put our heads together on this. As for me--I have Dusties here and on my internet station E.FM.

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

♪♫♪...My Podomatic

I Had A Nightmare

itunes pic
Don Hollinger

Rainy Day

itunes pic
(Gary Lionelli-Made In America)

Musical Massage

itunes pic
Leon Ware

Icarus

itunes pic
Straight Ahead | Body & Soul (1993)

Optimistic

itunes pic
Straight Ahead ...featuring a fantastic solo by Regina Carter.

♪♫♪...Today In The News

Boeing could rebut Airbus deal with new plane, partner

Boeing could rebut Airbus deal with new plane, partner Bombardier's alliance with Airbus creates new hurdles for Boeing, but the US giant could respond by deepening its collaboration with Brazil's Embraer and launching a new aircraft, analysts say. The surprise deal with Airbus was designed to let Bombardier proceed with its C Series program and avert draconian US sanctions that had been ordered in a preliminary Commerce Department decision in response to a Boeing complaint. "Anything that's good for Airbus is bad for Boeing of course," said Jim Corridore, an analyst at CFRA Research, summarizing the reaction of many observers to the Airbus-Bombardier venture.

Man tortured girlfriend’s son to death because he thought he was gay: prosecutor

Man tortured girlfriend’s son to death because he thought he was gay: prosecutor (KTLA) -- A man who is accused of torturing his girlfriend's 8-year-old son to death killed the child because he thought the boy was gay, a Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office prosecutor said during opening statements Monday.

Capital Murder Charges Filed Against Muslim Teen's Accused Killer

Capital Murder Charges Filed Against Muslim Teen's Accused Killer A man accused of killing 17-year-old Nabra Hassanen in Sterling, Virginia in June may face the death penalty after a grand jury charged him with capital murder and rape on Monday.

Side-By-Side ‘Before And After’ Photos Show What Having Kids Does To You

Side-By-Side ‘Before And After’ Photos Show What Having Kids Does To You A New York dad’s Instagram callout is showing just how much kids wear out their parents.

The Latest: Afghan official: Drone strikes kill 35 Taliban

The Latest: Afghan official: Drone strikes kill 35 Taliban KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The Latest on developments in Afghanistan where the Taliban have staged several attacks targeting police across the country (all times local):

Videos

• Add Videos

The Best Music From The Past .. Present .. And Into The Future ♪♫♪

© 2017   Created by Edie2k2.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service